Friday, March 12, 2010

Todra Gorges

Morocco is a land of contrasting landscapes. It has the Sahara, a mediterranean climate up north, and several sets of mountain chains (one of which I live in.) It also has a beautiful gorge a few hours from Ouarzazate, called the Todra Gorges. It reminded me of a mini grand canyon and was very pretty. Here are a few pictures from our day trip there.

Annie, Linda, Donna, Peggy and me with our new masks that we bought in the gorges. They are from Mali and pretty cool looking.
Me in the gorge.
Me, Linda, Donna and Annie in the gorges.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Anna!
    I am so glad to see your pictures and hear about the camel trip. It sounds like such a neat experience. I caught up on the last two of your blogs and am amazed- it sounds like you are having a really great experience and meeting a lot of friendly people. I hope that continues. Looking forward to your next letter!
    love,
    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! You all look very stylish in your layers and layers of clothing.
    Love,
    Em

    ReplyDelete